To help keep small parcel shippers like you updated, Transportation Impact has compiled a summary of the week’s logistics news related to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. We’ll continue to provide weekly updates as the situation warrants, with more frequent updates through social media on our company LinkedIn page and Twitter (@smallpksavings).
At the moment, there have been no reports of wide-spread service disruptions or anything that might affect service agreements. This is something we should all be watching closely, however.
Below are links to the latest statements from UPS, FedEx, and USPS posted on their websites.
- UPS Supports The Administration To Serve The Economic And Healthcare Interests Of The Nation: Read Here
- FedEx Announcement on Coronavirus: Read Here
- USPS Statement on Coronavirus: Read Here
The virus is impacting FedEx’s regular schedule of financial reporting.
- FedEx Withdrawals Fiscal Guidance Due to Coronavirus: Read Here
Here are three articles written to provide guidance and relevant information for shippers for dealing with the coronavirus.
- How to Handle Packages Through The Coronavirus Pandemic: Read Here
- COVID-19 and Small Parcel Shipping Update: Three Areas Every Shipper Should Focus on Right Now: Read Here
- Emergency HOS Waiver Expanded to Include Raw Materials: Read Here
Contact us at email@example.com to receive a custom analysis of what these updates will mean to your company.