The busiest time of year has come for online shopping and shipping. And of course, retailers want to make sure that their packages arrive to their customers in time for the holiday. These are the holiday shipping cut-off dates everyone needs to be watching.
- December 10: FedEx Smart Post
- December 14: FedEx Ground
- December 17: FedEx Home Delivery
- December 20: Fed Ex 2 Day
- December 25: FedEx Same Day
- December 14: UPS Ground
- December 18: 3-Day Select
- December 20: UPS 2nd Day Air
- December 21: UPS Next Day Air
- December 14: USPS Retail Ground
- December 20: First-Class Mail (including greeting cards) and Packages
- December 20: Priority Mail
- December 22: Priority Mail Express
None of these holiday deadlines is a guarantee, so if you have something that absolutely must arrive by December 25th, plan on shipping it a few days earlier than the suggested cut-off date.